Welcome to studio.dispatch! From 1 September 2017 to 28 February 2018, I will be a Fulbright-Nehru fellow in India.  Here is where, as promised, I will be posting regular updates of photos and findings from my Fulbright adventures.

Sanskriti Foundation, Delhi
www.sanskritifoundation.org




Over the next six months I will have the opportunity to research Indian folk painting, meet local artists, and conduct my own studio practice. I am thrilled to be hosted for the first two months an artist in residence at Sanskriti Foundation. Sanskriti is a renowned cultural organization located in Delhi that supports and fosters indigenous and contemporary Indian arts and culture and hosts international artists in residence; they will generously serve as my Fulbright host institution for the duration of my grant.


 Sanskriti Foundation, Delhi
www.sanskritifoundation.org

No comments:

Post a Comment